How to Set up AT&T Email on iPhone?
To add your ATT.net email account to your iPhone can be a quite
stressful and frustrating process to follow as the configuration settings are
pretty confusing and they should be on point, otherwise all your hard work,
results in failure. If you are one of them who are still struggling to add you
ATT.net account to your iPhone , do not worry as this guide will provide you
step by step correct ATT mail settings.
Correct Troubleshooting Steps to Set up ATT Email on iPhone
If you are still unable to access your emails because of the fact that
you are unable to ATT mail login on your iPhone then these steps given below
will surely help you out. So, follow these steps carefully to avoid any kind of
1) Go to the ‘settings’ option on your
2) Look for ‘mail, contacts, calenders option and click on it.
3) Select the ‘Add Account’ option.
4) Now you will see an option named as
‘others’ click on it.
5) Click on the ‘Add Mail Account’ and
enter your details like your Email address, full name, password and a personal
6) Now you can sync the notes and mail
option if you wish to. Just click on the sync option do so .
7) Now hit the ‘save’ button.