Fix Windows 10 WiFi keeps Disconnecting (5 Working Solutions) 2021
Windows 10 is operating is one of a kind, there have been operating systems in the past but nothing matches this one. Windows 10 have brought so many new systems and features into the market that from now on will only be updated. However, these functions are completely futile if your internet does not work in Windows 10. That's right, many users in the past have complained that the internet disconnects randomly window 10. This is a serious issue that users of Windows 10 face. If you have faced this issue of Wifi not working in your Windows 10, then read further.
How to fix Wifi not Connecting Problem with Windows 10?
In this section, we will discuss the Wifi Keeps Dropping in Windows 10 problem. There are these 5 ways to solve this problem.
- Check whether your router is connected perfectly. If a router is not connected your Wifi will not work in any system let alone Windows 10.
- There might be an issue with your network adapter. You can uninstall the network adapter to fix the wifi adapter keeps disconnecting problem.
- If your wifi is not connecting to Windows 10 then disable and able it again.
- You can also forget the network and then connect it again to start working with the internet.
- You can troubleshoot your network to fix windows 10 not connecting to the wifi problem.
People Also Ask:-
Why does my Windows 10 keep disconnecting from WiFi?
How do I stop Windows 10 from disconnecting from my WiFi?
Why does my computer keep disconnecting itself from the WiFi?
Why my wireless WiFi keeps disconnecting?
Why does my Wi-Fi keep disconnecting again and again?
Why is my internet disconnecting every few minutes?