Many experts consider Windows 10 is an operating system like no other. There have been several Windows operating systems, including Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 9 and finally, it has come up to Windows 10. This latest one is the best of the lot. There are so many features that Windows 10 provides, one of the extraordinary features that it provides is a sleeping mode feature. This makes your computer sleep and saves the energy that it has so you can make sure that it works even better the next time that you open it. This is a new feature provided by Windows 10 that has helped millions of users who are working professionals and use their Windows 10 regularly. However, one thing about which everyone has complained is windows 10 sleep problems. Their laptops and computers would not go to sleep and they are losing energy due to that. If your Windows 10 computer is facing the same problem of not being able to sleep, then this is for you.
Why doesn't your Windows 10 go to Sleep Mode?
For all the users who are wondering, why windows 10 computers won't stay in sleep mode? Then, read further to know the solutions, but before that, you should know why is that happening.
The reasons why Windows 10 Problem might be happening are;
- Your screensaver settings might be on. This is something that occurs quite often but people do not know about it.
- A third party theme might be on. Sleep mode will never work if a third party theme is still on.
- If your computer has a lot of viruses and windows 10 is not completely healthy then your computer would not sleep, this is another major reason.
How to Fix your Windows 10 not Sleeping Problem?
If your pc won't stay in sleep mode then follow these steps:
- Make sure your screensaver is off in Windows 10. This can be done through settings>personalization.
- Make sure you stay clear of all the viruses, do not open applications that might have viruses. If you do open them, use antiviruses and malwares.
- Make sure that the third-party theme is off, it will not work with the third party theme.
- Removing your battery will help you to use sleep mode successfully. Whenever you get stuck and nothing might work in utilizing your sleep mode in Windows 10, use this method. This will help you ensure that sleep mode works in Windows 10.